This is a PHP class to define, render, and cache a navigational menu, and
is (2010 Update: site now runs Wordpress) the one used on this site.
- Object oriented: allows definition of menu by add methods and nested NavSystem objects (no more hard-coded arrays!)
- Allows arbitrary absolute or remote URLs in an arbitrary configuration (in other words you can place your content anywhere and group them however you like)
- Auto-expands menu to show the current page
- Optionally caches the structure, and the menu HTML generated for each page
- Produces web-standard nested lists ready for CSS styling
Download (version 0.1, 13 August 2005)